Integrated Servo Dispenser
The ISD meter is available in single-acting or double-acting metering for precise flow of 1-component medium to high viscosity materials.
This system is ideal for sealer dispensing applications requiring high volumes dispensed quickly without reloading.
ISD systems typically use 2-ball or chop-check high volume pumps. Select a dispensing valve from a wide selection including Servo-Ribbon Applicator, Multi-Stream Applicator, Slotted Nozzle Applicator, Snuf-Bak, Tip-Seal and No-Drip for extruding, streaming and spraying materials.
Meter options include waterborne/abrasive material design, DeviceNet and material temperature control.
Features and benefits
• Robot servo motor drives shot meter for desired flow rate
• Double-acting metering technology for continuous flow dispensing
• Surge-free material flow rate for precise bead profiles
• Flow rate is variable during the dispense cycle for varying tip speed or bead profile
• Designed for low- to high-viscosity unfilled and abrasive filled sealer materials
• Designed for up to 0.9 gallons per minute flow rates
• Includes wear-resistant wetted components and long life seals
• Stand-mounted or frame-mounted
• Recirculation capability to prevent material curing when not dispensing
|Meter Volume per Stroke||12.0 Cubic Inches or 196.6 cubic Centimeters|
|Max. Working Pressure||3,500 PSI (241.3 bar)|
|Relief Pressure||4,000 PSI (nominal)|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.9 GPM or 75 cc/sec|
|Minimum Supply Requirements||600 PSI (41.37 bar) at 0.9 GPM (75 cc/min)|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||No greater than 500 psi higher than normal dispensing pressure|
|Inlet and Outlet Connections||3/4" NPTF (inlet & outlet ports at both top & bottom of manifold)|
|Compressed Air Requirements||0.5 SCFM @ 80 PSI filtered to 100 micron or better|
|Compressed Air Connections||1/4" NPTF|