The Smart-Gun provides three individually controlled valves to manipulate specific nozzle tips. This precise control allows for three different nozzle patterns or orientations to be utilized by the same robot with limited robot manipulation. Nozzle blocks are application specific, ensuring the orientation of each nozzle is optimized for the vehicles access and the application need. Designed for PVC seam sealing applications in interior seam seal, (ISS) and underbody seam sealer (UBS) applications.
Features and benefits
- Slim design allows for great reach into part without extensive cautionary robot programming.
- No external valves or square corners.
- Material inlet on Smart-Gun is in rear, ensuring material hoses do not interfere with part.
- Capable of dispensing two separate one-part materials, limiting valve changes or needs
Rotary vs stationary
- Stationary units commonly used in UBS applications and keep moving parts to a minimum.
- Rotating units include a material swivel and stationary hose inlet, allowing the SG to be roated without wrapping material or air hoses around the robot or tool.
|Rotation||Infinite rotation capability (rotating models only)|
|Mounting||Fastens directly to robot wrist plate (J6)|
|Dimensions||21.9" (555 mm) long x 4" (100 mm) dia.|
|Tip Orientation||Model dependent|
|Fluid Valves||(3) internal No-Drip valves with spring sssist|
|Air Ports||(Rotary) (3) “valve open” tube fittings – (1) per nozzle (1) “close all valves” tube fitting|
|Air Ports||(Stationary) (1) per valve open, (1) per valve close|
|Lubrication||(1) grease fitting and (1) outlet tube fitting|
|Max. inlet pressure||1,900 Psi (131 bar) fluid pressure|
|Min. air pressure||80 Psi (5.5 Bar) air pressure|
|Accessories||Single- or dual- material inlet manifolds, carbide dispense tips|