The Nordson® Swirl Applicator nozzle is an electric orbital applicator designed for uniform deposition and excellent flow control. The Swirl Applicator nozzle applies material in swirl spray patterns ranging from less than 1 inch to over 5 inches in width dispensing a variety of adhesive and sealant materials.
Ideal for panel reinforcement, sound deadener, seam sealing and hem flange sealing applications. The Swirl Applicator nozzle can be fitted to a variety of Nordson dispensing systems.
Features and Benefits
- Rotating disc with multiple orbit diameters provides a wide variety of pattern widths and profiles.
- Low-pressure drop results in higher flow rates and precision application.
- Variable spray patterns from less than 1 inch to over 5 inches in width for application versatility.
- Modular design allows easy maintenance and reduced downtime.
- Air knife prevents material from flowing into the swirl bearing for longer bearing life.
- Carbide nozzles provide long service life.
- Operates at speeds up to 24,000 rpm allowing for maximum pattern flexibility.
- Disposable cup liner for easy cleaning.